Saturday, March 8, 2008

Canary in the Coal Mine


Sorry I've been away for so long a lot of family stuff going on right now. You understand. Anyways, I still haven't gotten around to that pattern I've been promising, but I will soon!

Here's a photo of my latest piece, totally crazy huh?-------->
It's entitled 'Bitch is the New Black' and is entered in the current CCCOE challenge.

I also thought I'd share with you the brand new treasury I managed to snag a few minutes ago, it's called Canary in the Coal Mine and is all about grey and yellow. Hope you like it! Here's the link:

Tally's Fabulous Treasury

Don't forget to post a comment!!

I'll also add that I will soon be heading to the Fibertastic festival in downtown Sacramento and will be bringing along my camera so I can share with you all the fabulous stuff I find!

See ya on the flip side!

No comments: